Friday 15 March 2013

[discussion_vu] New Dubstep Track from Sentahs

Hey everyone, this is Sentahs (aka Sage Emeralds) , Im a producer/mc, i just finished a new song called "Wembly Deux" . It is a Dubstep track , i produced the song and I also performed the vocals as well. It is a song about keeping fresh ideas and continuing to come up with new concepts and ideas. If you are interested in downloading the song it comes with the Acapella version as well, so if your a producer who would like to remix it, please feel free to do so all i ask is that you put my name on it and give me a little credit. If you have a blog, e-zine, youtube promo channel, or a radio show that you would like to feature my work on please feel free to do so you have my permission no worries. If you would like to get in touch with me shoot me an email at sageemeralds@gmail.com, thanks again and i look forward to sharing more of my work with you in the future....peace!

to play the song click here

http://soundcloud.com/sentahs/wembly-deux

to download the song click here

http://www.mediafire.com/?uc5hzohaeajd7b3

 

 

to check out more of my work please visit  www.Sentahs.com

 

or you can check me out on facebook        

 

:)

 

© sentahs****

Customer Support | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Please do not reply to this email.
This is an outbound e-mail only and replies will not be responded to or reviewed.

You may unsubscribe from the sentahs**** email list at any time.
This email was sent with the Topspin Platform by sentahs****.
1538 20th Street, Santa Monica CA 90404


No comments:

Post a Comment