Monday 17 October 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] URGENT ASSISTANCE!!!

Dear Friend,

How are you? My Name is Dorson Jackson, Service with Nato here in Libyan, l will like to discuss something important with you.

First, I want you to understand that, you have to keep this transaction confidential to your self alone, this should be between you and me for security reason. Please get back to me.

Contact me immediately for more information.

Thanks,
Dorson Jackson.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment