Monday 17 October 2011

..::VU-Pink::.. MIT STUDENT


Asslam.o.Alaikum

 

Dear Virtual University Fellow,

How are you? I hope you will be fine by the grace of Allah. I am a student of MIT 2nd semester. My subjects are as under,

 

CS301 - Data Structures,

CS304 - Object Oriented Programming,

CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming,

CS403 - Database Management Systems,

CS504 - Software Engineering - I,

MGT602 - Entrepreneurship

According to virtual university set up combined study is most important and it's my personal experience after first semester group study is must. But unfortunately still, I have no group and nor study partner. I need your guidance and help. Would u like to study with me If you are a MIT student. Can we become partner if we become partner now we will be partner in project during 3rd semester. Assignments and quizzes will start from this week and we will solve together. I will wait for your positive response. May Allah bless you with all that is better for you and give you happiness of both lives. So thanks for giving attention to my request

Yours sincerely,

 

Irfan Mahmood

 

MIT 2nd Semister


Email. irfankhan0044@yahoo.com 

          irfankhan0044@gmail.com

 

Virtual University Multan (vumtn01)

--
...:::Group Rules:::...
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink/web/group-rules
^^^^^^
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vu pink" group.
To post to this group, send email to vu-pink@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vu-pink+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment