Wednesday 11 September 2013

[discussion_vu] need your help

Dear sir,
to complete Degree CGPA is greater 2.30. dear sir, please reduce it till 2.00.
Dear Sir, even in BZU degree is given at 2.00. Dear Sir, Like student me. who work 9 hours in a field. than how he can get such point. Dear Sir, I work 9 hours in a day to get only 11 thousand. Dear sir, for this I work five years and reach my pay at 11 thousand. After this degree I have hope to get some reason able pay. But rule os university is so hard and now there is no hope to get this degree to. Dear sir, I hope you will decrease CGPA for degree.
I will be very thakfull to you.
 
Yours Obdientely,
 
Muahmmad Asif
MC090410578

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment