Thursday 8 August 2013

[discussion_vu] Greetings from Maya

Hello Dear,

I know this might come to you as a surprise, but please do accept it in good faith and treat it as a matter of urgency without most confidentiality. I am Maya Bukhari from Liberia western part of Africa, but I am residing in Senegal due to the political crisis that happened in my country.

I am searching for a true friend, someone who is God fearing, kind and honest to stand as my foreign representative to help me transfer my inheritance funds so I can leave this country and come over to your country and continue my education.

I will be pleased, if you can contact me to enable me to give you the bank contact A.S.A.P.

Please for my safety talkless of this transaction.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Yours
Maya Bukhari

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment