Friday 28 September 2012

[discussion_vu] Guidelines for Internship.



                                Slam fellows,

                                                       Tell me that how can I doing my Internship.My Specialization
                                    is in HRM.I already receive my Internship reference Letter.Plz tell me that what is the
                                    next step for doing my Internship.Plz tell me the procedure in the right way.I m waiting your 
                                    response.Tell me that what I doing with my Internship Reference Letter for next procedure.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment