Saturday 4 August 2012

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Hello

Hello
My name is Miss Sandra Hassan I saw your profile today and i
became interested in you, I will also want to know you more
and I want you to send an email to my mailbox so  that I can give you my picture
yours new friend.
Sandra
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
خوش
میرا نام مس سینڈرا حسن ہے آج میں نے آپ کی پروفائل دیکھی اور میں
تم میں دلچسپی بن گئے، میں آپ مزید جاننا چاہیں گے
اور میں تم میرے میل باکس میں ایک ای میل بھیج تاکہ میں آپ کو میری تصویر دے سکتے ہیں چاہتے ہیں
تمہارا نئے دوست.
سینڈرا

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment