Wednesday 8 August 2012

Re: [~>VU-P!nD!<~] My Greetings,

ASSALAM O ALIKUM
OKAY
DEAR THANKS FOR TRUST ME

MY NAME IS ABDUL HAFEEZ BUTT FROM PAKISTAN AND I M MUSLIM 29 YEARS OLD
MU CONTACT NO IS +923344883678
OK
I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND ALSO WANT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES.

THANKS WITH BEST REGARDS
ALLAH HAFIZ

Abdul Hafeez Butt
The owner of VuPindi group..

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
and save us from the chastisement of the fire
..!!!•..•._.•
!!!I If you don't like something, change it...
If you can't change it, change your attitude......
"...!!! •._.••


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Farrah Ibrahim Hamad
<fi.hamad807@msn.com> wrote:
> My Greetings,
>
> I am Madam Farrah Ibrahim Hamad from Basra, Iraq, after a brief search on
> the internet for a reasonable and honest person. I decided to contact you
> for an urgent business we can do together as one partner. I am here to
> discuss with you on a possible transfer of $5.7 Million US Dollars to you
> for safe-keeps and investments purposes.
>
> Please I come to you in the Name of Almighty Allah to accept this proposal
> with all your heart. I will give you more details as soon as I receive your
> response with your names and direct mobile phone number for easy and direct
> communication.
>
> Thanks and Allah Bless You.
>
> Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Madam Farrah Ibrahim Hamad.
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "vupindi" group.
> To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en
>
>
>

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment