Saturday 30 June 2012

[discussion_vu] Powerpoin Slid

Dear Friend,
 
I hope you will be fine. I am in last semester of MBA finance my project has been accepted and hence working on powerpoint slide. The purpose for sending this coversation is to interact with me regarding Powerpoint Slide and further step ahead for preparation of viva voce. I you feel better kindly reply me.
 
Best Regards,
Shahzad Hussain

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment