Wednesday 23 May 2012

[discussion_vu] MCS 2nd position with CGPA 3.79 www.MrMustafa.com

Dear fellows AOA.
I am Muhammad Mustafa MCS 2nd position in VU with CGPA 3.79.
Please visit my website www.MrMustafa.com to know me and see my work
and career. You can get free project help and guidelines from me. You
can also purchase complete projects from me. Thank you

Best regards:
mc090406452
www.MrMustafa.com
mustafa8584@gmail.com
03334171865

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment