Tuesday 20 March 2012

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] FW: FARMANE-ILLAHI LESSON # 233

Assalamu'alaikum Wa Rahmatullah e Wa Barakatuhu,
 IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL 
(BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)
 
22. And when the decision will have been given, Satan will say: 'Indeed Allah gave you a true promise, and I (also)
promised you something; so I have violated the promise. And I had no authority over you (in the world) except that
I called you (towards falsehood). So you accepted my call (for your own interest). Now do not blame me but blame
your (own) selves. I can do nothing (today) to help you out, nor can you extend any help to me. Before this you have
been associating me as a partner (with Allah). Surely I deny that (today).' Undoubtedly there is a painful punishment
for the wrongdoers.
 
23. And those who believe and stick to pious deeds will be admitted to the Gardens with streams flowing under them.
They will live there forever by the Command of Allah. Their greeting word there (at the time of meeting) will be: 'Peace.'
 
24. Have you not seen how Allah sets forth the example: a good word is like a good tree? Its root is firm (in the earth)
and its branches reach into the sky.
 
25. (That tree) yields fruit at all times by the Command of its Lord, and Allah illustrates examples for the people so that
they may take advice.
  (PLEASE OPEN /DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT (AYAAT 22 TO 25  SURAH AL-IBRAHIM IN ARABIC, ENGLISH & URDU) WITH THE
REQUEST TO PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL OTHERS.
 
"We have made this Qur'an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? "(Ayat # 17 Surah  Qamar)
 
"O Believers! Why do you say what you do not do? It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that you should say what you do not do." (Ayat # 2 & 3 Surah  Saf)
 
TALIB-E-DUA:
ARIF CHISHTI
ALLAH KA BANDA 
NABI-E-KARIM (S.A.W.) 
KA ADNA UMMATTI
20.03.2012
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment