Thursday 1 March 2012

[discussion_vu] MBA 3.5 year attention plz

HI Friend

me back no to unfreeze my mba 3.5 in Third semester so all of my mba 3.5 year 3rd semester fellow add me senior or junior for all type of study help my subject are as under 

MGT401 - Financial Accounting II


MGT501 - Human Resource Management

MGT502 - Organizational Behaviour

MGT610 - Business Ethics

MGT613 - Production / Operations Management

STA301 - Statistics and Probability

if any one have soft copy of book or past paper mid term paper kindly mail me add my account for help



                                                         

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Virtual University of Pakistan" group.
To post to this group, send email to discussion_vu@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to discussion_vu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/discussion_vu?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment