Sunday 15 January 2012

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] What Is LOVE.?






 

 

 

 


 

What Is LOVE…? 
 



 

LOVE is when my mom comes to me at night & say " Beta, I LOVE you"
 

 
 

LOVE is when I come back from work & papa says "Beta, late hone wala tha to call kar deta ?

LOVE is when my bhabhi say, "oye hero, ladki wadki patai ke nahi ?

LOVE is when my sister say, "bhai, meri shadi ke baad mujhse jagda kon karega ?

LOVE is when I'm moodless & my brother says, "chal kahin ghumne chalet hai "

LOVE is when my best friends call me & say, "kamine tere bina dil nhi laghta "

That'sLOVE…

Don't miss it in life I LOVE my family & friends…
LOVE is not only having girlfriend Or boy friend.
This LOVE is better than having GF aur BF…!!!!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




--


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment