Sunday 27 November 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Urgent Assistance.

Good Day Friend,

I am Mr.Zulkiflee Abbas Bin Abdul, the chief executive Officer and Managing Director, Affin Bank,Berhad,Malaysia.If you so desire check google for this information .I have a proposal for you but i do not know if it is against your ethics.i hope you will accept my mail in good faith.


Following the recent announcement by the Bank Negara,Malaysia, that all funds in accounts that have been dormant for over 15 years be moved to the Treasury that I send you this mail.I discovered a dormant account in my office, as Managing Director,Affin Bank. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth 7.5 million USD in an account offshore. If you can be a collaborator/partner to this please indicate your interest immediately for us to proceed.For further reference I can show you the Bank Statement slip for verification if you're interested in my proposal.


Remember this is absolutely confidential,as I am seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this unclaimed funds,since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.You have to bear in Mind that this is totally risk free as I will be developing all modalities to ensure we do not breach the law and follow the legal procidure to transfer these funds to your offshore account.I will take 60% and 40% will be yours in return, base on mutual understanding.

If you know that you are capable to handle these funds base on trust and can keep a secret then get back to me with these basic information listed below:

1.Beneficiary Bank Name:____________
2.Bank Address:_____________________
3.Account No:_______________________
4.Swift Code:_______________________
5.Account Name:_____________________
6.Beneficiary Address:______________
7.Your phone No:____________________
8.Your Occupation:__________________
9.Age:______________________________
10.Attach Scanned Copy Id Proof:____

Tell me more about yourself, while I am looking forward to receive the above Information.I want to re-assure you that this business proposal is risk free since it's legal bank formalities and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable of receiving incoming funds. Contact me urgently via email for further details: zulkiflee_abdul51@w.cn

Thank you for your time and attention..


Best Regards,
Zulkiflee A.B Addul
CEO AFFIN BANK.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment