Thursday 17 November 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Re: << VU RTKz >> All 2nd Semester Solved Finalterm Material...

Salam all VU students!


I have completed my MBA in management from VU Lahore , now i'm pleased to share with all my VU colleagues that I started my own business of Corporate Promotional Products with the name of LINX PROMOS. I courage you all to complete your studies and fulfill your dreams. take a step and stand your self to be a boss of your own and others!...... i wish u all best of luck, my those friends who wants to appreciate me and want to give their well wishes can visit my Linx Promos facebook page and LIKE it over there.


 those who take more intrust can visit: 

those who want to make me business friend can add me on facebook:



Regards,

Mr. Tariq Khan & Mrs. Raheela Tariq
Business Manager Linx promos

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment