Sunday 20 November 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Mr. Husso Ali Assalamu Alaikum

Mr. Husso Ali Assalamu Alaikum

My Dear Good Friend.

How are you and your family? Hope All is well. I am Mr. Husso Ali, the Regional Branch Manager with Islamic Development Bank Burkina (ISDB-BF) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I got your contact from the Burkina Faso chambers of commerce have some fund to claim in my bank Which will be of benefit to both of us.

 

I want you to be an inheritor of this fund, the said fund is in a Doormat account and with your bank information and my Documentation certifies you as the inheritor/beneficiary Since I am an insider and working in the same bank, the Transfer will be processed legally and successfully and I will Be coming down to your country for disbursement.

 

 The amount of money involved is ($4.5m) which I want you to Claim for further transfer out of the Country to your bank Account, all to our financial benefit. This is very great opportunity as it will take a maximum of 14 banking Working days to be concluded. I as an insider will do my duties perfectly well concerning this transaction for security reasons.

 

This is confidential for successful conclusion and hitch-free transaction. Contact me immediately for further details and mutual Relationship and we will decide together on how to disburse the funds Yours truly.

 

Mr. Husso Ali

Regional Branch Manager

Islamic Development Bank (ISDB)

Burkina Faso

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment