Monday 21 November 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Greetings



Hello dear,

How are you today? Hope you are doing fine. I am miss Mariam, I saw your profile when i am searching,and i decided to contact you today when I was looking for foreign friends and pen-pals or life partner as well.and I will also like to know you more, and I will forward my own details to you.that is about my self and my picture to you as soon as I receive your return mail for you to know who I am. I will like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is fine with you,I believe we can move on from here! I am waiting to hear from you Thanks.

Yours  Mariam

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment