Friday 18 November 2011

..::VU-Pink::.. ***ENG 201 Attention PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Tell me if any of them is wrong plz ***

.1.     If I would have known about the party, I would have gone to it..
i think it should be like that... " If i had know about the party, I would have gone."
.2.     I never would of thought that he'd behave like that..
"I never would have thought that he'd behave like that."
.3   Its going to be sunny tomorrow..
"It's going to be sunny tomorrow"
.4.     Poetry isn't dead it's alive and well..
"Aap btao ....................."
.5 I look forward to meet you. .
"I look forward to meet you."

--


Tere wajood se hai gulistan ki ronkain sari, 'MAA'
K Tere bgair is duniya ko hm Veeran likhty hain

--
...:::Group Rules:::...
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink/web/group-rules
^^^^^^
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vu pink" group.
To post to this group, send email to vu-pink@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vu-pink+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment