Saturday 22 October 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Trust...............................?

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said:
"No, Dad. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...--

I've learned that it takes years
to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.


بسم الله الرحمن  الرحيم

اللهم صل على محمد واله وعترته بعد دا كل
معلو م لك

استغفر الله العظيم الذى لا اله الا هو الحى القيوم واتوب اليه

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

قل هو الله احد الله الصمد لم يلد ولم يو لد ولم يكن له كفوا احد

اشهد ان لااله الا الله واشهد ان محمدا عبده ورسوله

ياهو هادى رب لا تذر على الارض قوما ظا لمين
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnc8OyVLekQ

--



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment