Wednesday 14 September 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~]

if you are online then please be visible..... i want to get infornation
On 9/14/11, afaaq <afaaqtariq233@gmail.com> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: cooolstar <cooolstar@gmail.com>
>
>
> Today presentation went absolutely fine.. Alhamd-ule-ALLAH
> *MY Experience: 13 SEPTEMBER 2011 (10:00 am)*
> I am sharing this because many fellows could be helped.
> I did not send any email for confirmation. but on the day of presentation i
> went.
>
> I dressed in white shirt, blue dress pent and blue tie.
> I reached at 9:00 am before 1 hour of given time (10:00 am). and signed my
> attendance at Lahore Lawrence Road.
> i was called after 1 hour. There were 2 students already went in front of
> me. I was number 3.
>
> There is a dark room and 3 people, sitting there. with a projector screen on
> the wall. i gave my USB and sat on a chair. I explore my USB and started my
> presentation slides with mouse myself. The presentation slides is displayed
> on the screen. I started to speak while sitting.
>
> i introduce my self and company.
> and then i was asked directly go to internship program
> What i have done? i explained it in 4 minutes, he asked question what was
> already written. my experience..
> then instructed to go directly to critical anylysis, and SWOT analysis.. and
> then recommendation.
>
> he asked what is the basic strength in SWOT analysis and how ?
> and then in recommendation i had written in this slide , "that company
> should go for product development, market development and concentric
> diversification.
>
> he asked me the what is this ?
> and then thanks.
> he said gooooood : i came out of the room.
>
> Hope not, but this was my LAST MAIL.
>
> --
> *:)*
> *with best regards,*
> **
> *Muhammad Fawad Ahmed
> *
>
>
> Best regard's
> Ch. Muhammad Afaaq (Arrien)
>
> MBA (Finance)
> Islamabad
> Afaaq_Tariq@yahoo.com
>
> 0346-5329264
>
>
>
> If u like me than raise your hand with me
> If not then raise ur standard
> That's about me … !
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "vupindi" group.
> To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en
>


--


*Regards:-*

*Saima Perveen*

*MBA (Management)*

*Virtual University, Multan *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment