Saturday 10 September 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Please My Dear I Need Your Help.



Compliment of the day;

I know that this message might come to you as a surprise. However, it all justmy urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you. I got yourcontact from yahootourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. My Name is Mr.Garuba Lawal. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa.

I am a Banker by profession. However, my reason for contacting you is totransfer an abandoned $25m us dollars (Twenty Five Million US Dollars) toyour foreign account. Hence, I am inviting you for this business deal wherethis money shall be shared between you and I, in the ratio of 50 /50% if youagree to my proposal. This money has been unclaimed since 14years in our Bank. Theowner of this fund is a foreigner, who died since August 1997 with his Next OfKin.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as Ireceive your return mail. Please indicate your willingness by sending the belowinformation for more clarification and easy communication.

1)Full name.........................
2) Age..............................
3) Address...................... ...
4) Occupation.......................
5) Telephone number.................
6) Your Country.....................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks,
Mr.Garuba Lawal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment