Tuesday 6 September 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Please Inform me I need Help!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to your notification Dated: September 6, 2011. I wanted to know that I got admission on Feb 18, 2009. Later due to personal problem I froze my 2 semesters.

I completed 54 Credit Hours up to now. This is my Last semester of MBA Finance, which hopefully will complete by Feb 2012. I wanted to know what is the deadline for students who got admission in FEB 2009 to complete their 2 years MBA program.

Will your notification will implement on students who got admission in 2009?


 

18 to 54

 

Allowed to complete old MBA program within 4-semester (on or before spring 2013), failing which  study program will be changed towards new MBA program according to admission eligibility criteria and relevant qualified courses will be transferred.

[OR

Allowed to seek admission towards new MBA program according to admission eligibility criteria, also allowed to transfer relevant qualified courses towards new MBA program.



I shall be very thankful to you for your kind anticipation.

--
Regards,


Zeeshan Hamid
MBA Finance 
4th Semester (Final Semester)
Abu Dhabi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment