Sunday 7 August 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Pray for all muslims

"Once Hazrat Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala:
O Allah! You have grated me the honor and privilege of talking to you
directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person?


Allah Ta'ala replied, O Moosa! during the last period I am going to
send an Ummat, Who will be the Ummat of Muhammad (S.A.W.W.) with dry
lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their
sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger
will call out to me(in dua), they will be much much closer to me than
You. O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you
and me but at the time of Iftaar there will not be a single veil
between me and the Fasting Ummati of Muhammad (S.A.W.W.). O Moosa! I
have taken upon myself the responsibility that at a time of Iftaar I
will never refuse the DUA of a fasting person!"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment